Synthetic Quartz Glass Substrate
Shin-Etsu’s VIOSIL(Synthetic Quartz Glass Substrate) features high purity and high transmissivity over a wide range of wavelengths from infrared to ultraviolet. It also has high stabiity against a variety of solvents and under high temperatures, and furthermore, non self fluorescence and low dielectric loss at GHz frequencies. Thanks to these excellent characteristics, Shin-Etsu’s VIOSIL is applied to extensive fields.
- thin_synthetic_quartz_wafers.pdf pdf
- single-side-polished_synthetic_quartz_wafers.pdf pdf
- High-flat-photomask-substrates.pdf pdf
- Synthetic-Quartz-Glass-Substrates.pdf pdf
- Synthetic-Quartz-Photomask-Substrates-for-ArF-Lithography.pdf pdf
- Synthetic-Quartz-Glass-Substrates-for-Micro-chips-and-Bio-chips.pdf pdf
- Finished-products-of-Shin-Etsus-synthetic-glassVIOSIL.pdf pdf
- Synthetic-Quartz-Glass-Substrates-for-Nano-Imprint-Templates.pdf pdf
Company:Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
Department:Opto-Electronics Materials Dept.2 Advanced Materials Division