Accurate and timely information disclosure and communication with stakeholders
Awareness of issues
The Group recognizes that it is important to gain an accurate understanding of the Group's business and management through information disclosure and dialogue with stakeholders. At the same time, we also recognize the importance of incorporating the opinions of our stakeholders into our management. We continue to pursue these goals and strive to achieve sustainable growth and increase corporate value.
Major Risks and Opportunities
- ・The impairment of corporate value through the non-disclosure and inadequate disclosure of information.
- ・ Loss of trust from stakeholders and society due to failure to fulfill accountability.
- ・ Create the fair market evaluation and improve corporate value.
- ・ Earn the trust of stakeholders and society.
Shin-Etsu Group approach
The Group will deepen mutual understanding through timely and appropriate information disclosure and dialogue with stakeholders.
- ・Appropriate and timely disclosure of company information
- ・Dialogue with stakeholders
Performance and Outcome
Shin-Etsu Group Key ESG Issues
- The foundation of all activitieslegal compliance, fair corporate activities
- Employees and contractor health and safety
- Energy-saving, resource-saving and the reduction of the environmental impact
- Product quality improvements and product safety control
- Promoting CSR procurement and the diversification of supply sources
- Respect for human rights, the development of human resources and the promotion of diversity
- Respect for and protection of intellectual property
- Contribution to industry and social initiatives
- Accurate and timely information disclosure
and communication with stakeholders